256) Proof of Crime Patrol true stories ::: Deranged lovers of India who brutally kill their lovers, burn their lover alive, Honour killing murderer-parents of India, Dalit murder stories of India

2 dalit brothers lynched in UP

Lucknow, dhns: Three days after the brutal lynching of a dalit student by a group of people following an argument at a restaurant, two dalit brothers were allegedly lynched in Uttar Pradesh’s Allahabad district, about 200 km from here, over a land dispute.

The incident occurred at Baghaura Khawasan village on Tuesday, according to police sources here.

Sources said that the brothers, identified as Rakesh Sonker and Dashrath Sonker, were hit repeatedly with an axe, sticks and rods during a violent clash between two groups over a land dispute.

The victims died on the spot, sources said, adding that around half a dozen people were injured in the clash. The bodies have been shifted to the mortuary. Senior police officials reached the village with security reinforcement to maintain peace in the village. The situation was stated to be tense. No arrests have so far been made, the sources said.

The officials said that the clash was between two groups of the same community.

Meanwhile, three people have been arrested in connection with the arrest of Dileep Kumar Saroj, a student of law at Allahabad University, by four people outside a restaurant three days ago. The main accused, however, continued to be at large. The Opposition parties attacked the Yogi Adityanath government for the killings and accused it of failing to ensure safety of dalits in the state.

Kurukshetra: Friend-suspect in Dalit girl’s rape and murder found dead

Both Dalits from a village in Haryana’s Kurukshetra district, Gulshan (18) and the girl were reported missing since January 9

Written by Saurabh Prashar | Kurukshetra | Updated: January 18, 2018 7:18 am

Haryana Dalit gangrape-murder case, dalit teen gangraped, haryana gang-rape, body of accused recovered, haryana dalit abduction case, haryana Police, indian expresss


cGulshan’s mother in Jhansa, Kurukshetra. Jaipal Singh
THE DECOMPOSED body of Gulshan, a suspect in the brutal gangrape and murder of a 15-year-old girl in Jind, was recovered Wednesday from a canal, about 120 km upstream from where the girl was found.


Both Dalits from a village in Haryana’s Kurukshetra district, Gulshan (18) and the girl were reported missing since January 9.

Since the girl’s body — mutilated with multiple injuries — was found January 13, police have searched for Gulshan, who they believed abducted the girl on January 9. While Gulshan’s father and two brothers were detained for questioning, his mother Radha asserted Wednesday that Gulshan and the girl had been attacked and killed by “others”.

ALSO READ | Police expand suspect list in Haryana Dalit girl’s rape-murder; friend missing

The  girl’s body was recovered from near Budha Khera village in Jind district.  After the post-mortem examination reportedly revealed the brutal manner in which she was allegedly gangraped, police added IPC sections of gangrape in the same FIR.

Both, the boy and girl, had gone missing after attending their tuition classes in the village on January 9 following which the girl’s parents went to the police.

ALSO READ |Give culprits punishment harsher than death, says girl’s father

Kurukshetra police told The Indian Express they were investigating the murders from “all possible” angles and working on “multiple theories”.

“Gulshan was the prime suspect, but now his body has also been recovered from a canal. The post mortem report, prima-facie indicates drowning was the cause of Gulshan’s death. There are no external injury marks on his body. The detailed report is yet awaited,” said Haryana Director General of Police, BS Sandhu.

Haryana Dalit gangrape-murder case: Decomposed body of accused recovered Gulshan’s decomposed body was recovered on the roadside at Kurukshetra-Karnal border.He added that the girl’s body was also recovered from the same canal, downstream around 120-130 km from a distributary on January 13. “We are exploring all angles in the case. All those detained for questioning have been released. We believe some family members of the deceased are in hiding. We are working hard on this case and shall soon solve the mystery,” Sandhu said.

Locals said the duo had last been seen on January 9. “They were spotted together in an under-construction building near Gulshan’s house on January 9. She reprimanded both of them. The same evening, they disappeared. The aunt has also not been seen in the village since the girl’s body was found”, said one of the villagers.

According to police, Gulshan and the girl were in constant touch over the last few months and had last spoken with each other on January 9, the same evening they went missing.

The Station House Officer of Jhansa police station was also placed under suspension. “Our teams are investigating both the deaths from all possible angles. We are working on various theories”, said Abhishek Garg, Superintendent of Police, Kurukshetra.

As reports of Gulshan’s death surfaced, tension prevailed in Budha Khera village where police rushed forces.

Gulshan’s mother Radha demanded her two other sons be released. “Police had picked up my husband Jaswinder and sons Gaurav and Sagar on January 13 after the girl’s body was recovered. They were detained since then. Today, police took Gaurav to the spot where an unidentified body was recovered. Gaurav identified Gulshan from the tattoo on his arm,” she said.

She added that her husband had been released, but had no information about her two sons.

Radha added, “After the girl was found dead, police and the entire village painted us as culprits. We couldn’t show our faces in public. Now, my son has also been found dead. I suspect that somebody caught both children and then killed them. Rather than harassing my husband and sons, police should find out who killed both the children”.

Police also detained a few men from the same village for questioning four days ago. “We have detained a few men who were in close contact with Gulshan. We are questioning a number of people, but no arrests have been made yet,” said a senior police officer.

Police took Gulshan’s body to BPS Government Medical College in Sonepat where the post-mortem examination was conducted by a board of doctors. Gulshan’s father Jaswinder and relatives brought his body home in the village late evening.

The girl was a class 10 student and her tutor told The Indian Express that she and Gulshan were his students and attended classes every evening. “Though Gulshan was not that regular, the girl used to come every evening. In fact, both stopped coming on January 7. The girl’s father came to me on January 9 night asking about his daughter,” he said.

According to the tutor, he had told the girl’s father that she had not attended classes for two days. “Then, the girl’s family went to Gulshan’s home and found him missing too. They approached the police and lodged a formal complaint”, the tutor said.

Reacting to the spurt in cases of rapes and subsequent murders of women across Haryana, the opposition has slammed the Manohar Lal Khattar-led BJP government in the state and demanded his resignation.

Congress Communications in-charge, Randeep Singh Surjewala, said, “Under the BJP government, Haryana regrettably has become crime hub of the country.”

Khattar Wednesday condemned the incidents of violence against women and called such incidents as “unfortunate”. In a statement released this evening, Khattar said that he assured people that the government would take all measures to arrest the culprits.

In west UP, three killed for ‘honour’ in 24 hours

Brother Shot Sister; Couple Found Hanging

Agra: In two cases of suspected honour killing in western UP, a newly married couple was murdered in Mainpuri, while a young girl was shot dead in Aligarh on Saturday.

In Mainpuri, bodies of Birbal Jatav (29) and Sulekha Shakya (19) were found hanging from a tree on the outskirts of Jaisinghpur village in the morning. The bodies were spotted by locals, who informed police. Officials said that both Birbal and Sulekha used to live in Jaisinghpur village, but belonged to different castes.

Sandesh Singh, in-charge of Kishni police station, where the matter was reported, said, “Birbal was already married and had three children. Sulekha had gone to Delhi on November 28 and Birbal’s wife had claimed that her husband went missing on January 6.They had booked train tickets for Friday from Agra to Etawah. We are assuming that they reached the village late on Friday night.”

married on December 28 and had a marriage certificate to confirm that. Shocked by her husband’s death, Birbal’s first wife, Soni said that she knew about his affair. “But I hadn’t thought that he would have to sacrifice his life for it. Whoever has killed him should come and kill me too,” she said.

In Aligarh, Nasir, 32, allegedly killed his younger sister Rani, 18, who had eloped with their neighbour Aasif (22) on Thursday.

SSP Rajesh Pandey told TOI that the victim was a resident of Nishat Bagh and had eloped with her neighbour on Thursday night.

“However, they were found to be in Noida and were brought back on Saturday morning. The girl’s mother allegedly locked her inside the house and went away. When her brother came home, he shot her in the chest. Nasir was caught with the murder weapon by a PCR van passing through their house. A case has been registered against him under IPC Section 302 (murder),” he said.

Abducted girl gang-raped, killed

Meerut: A 15-year-old girl, daughter of a priest at a temple in Modinagar was kidnapped, gang-raped, murdered and her body dumped in a field in Partapur area in Meerut. On Friday, the mutilated body of the 15-year-old, a student of class X, missing for over a fortnight from NH-58, was found in a field and identified on Saturday. This comes a little more than a week after the horrific gang-rape and murder of a 16-year-old girl after she was kidnapped from NH-91in Bulandshahr.

According to those who found her body, the 15-year-old had been stabbed and tortured, and there were marks from cigarette butts on her neck. The body also bore ante-mortem injuries from a sharp-edged weapon in the neck and face. A case of kidnap was filed following a complaint by the father of the girl at on December 27 last year. “Some youths had kidnapped my daughter. I had got a complaint registered and produced the mobile number of one of the kidnappers, but didn’t make any effort to trace them,” said the father. TNN

Jilted lover stabs woman to death

JBS umanadh

Bonu Janaki

HYDERABAD, DHNS: A woman was stabbed to death on Tuesday by her colleague in a shopping mall after having been spurned by her.

The girl, identified as Bonu Janaki (25), is a native of Guyyannavalasa in Srikakulam district in Andhra Pradesh. She succumbed to her wounds during the early hours of Wednesday.

According to Circle Inspector Vadde Prasannakumar of Kukatpally police station, Anantappa, alias Anand, a native of Marepalli village of Rangareddy district in Telangana, who is also working at the DMart store in Kukatpally, was pestering Janaki and fought with her while on duty many times.

“Janaki was getting engaged soon and was supposed to leave for home for Sankranti festival,” the officer said, adding that Anand may have committed the crime when Janaki’s roommate Roopa was not with her in the room that they shared.

Roopa, who found Janaki in a pool of blood, immediately shifted her to a local hospital in the Moosapet area and then shifted her to a corporate hospital in Kukatpally, where she died.

“Janaki has been living in our house for the last four years. She was a very simple and sincere girl who always minded her business. It is very unfortunate that she is no more,” Venkatesh, the owner of the house she stayed in, said, adding that Anand had threatened Janaki and even broke her phone in a fit of anger recently.

Spurned lover kills homemaker, held

Bengaluru: A 30-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly stabbing to death a 29-year-old homemaker, his former girlfriend, after she refused to divorce her husband and marry him.

On December 27, Mohammed Mubin stabbed Taslima Banu todeath at her residence in Sunkadakatte. Mubin, from Sirsi in Uttara Kannada district, was picked up from Karwar recently.

Kamakshipalya police said Banu, also from Sirsi, was earlier keen on marrying Mubin, her then boyfriend. A school dropout, Mubin was arrested on theft charges in 2006 and sent to jail in 2009 for two years.

“Banu’s parents chose a Bengaluru-based man, who runs a welding shop in Kamakshipalya, for their daughter. The marriage took place in 2008 and Banu shifted to Sunkadakatte. The couple had two children, including a daughter,” police said.

Mubin, after completing his jail term in 2011, went to Saudi Arabia and worked as a driver before returning to Sirsi in early 2017. He told police that he was in constant touch with Banu and was regularly sending her gifts. He was desperate to marry her but she refused saying she had to take care of her kids, police said.

On the ill-fated day, Mubin came to Banu’s home when her husband was away at work and children had gone to school. “After a tiff, Mubin took a knife from kitchen, stabbed her and fled with gold ornaments,” police said.

Tattoo gave him away

Mubin had tattooed Taslima Banu’s name on his left forearm and that helped police in identifying the murderer.

Police, who had spotted an empty cup with traces of lemon juice in it at the crime scene, came to the conclusion that it was not a murder for gain and the woman knew her killer.

“A neighbour said a youth was seen at the house on the day of the crime. Scanning of CCTV cameras from the area showed the suspect had a huge tattoo on left forearm and he could not deny that he still coveted her,” cops said.

Jilted lover held for murder

Bengaluru, dhns: A 30-year-old cab driver, based in the UAE, was arrested for murdering his girlfriend and mother of two children at her house in the city on December 26, 2017, after she refused to marry him.

The Kamakshipalya police tracked the accused, Mohammed Mubeen Sheikh, who was on the run, in Karwar.

The police said the victim, Taslima Banu, and Sheikh are from the same village near Sirsi and they were in a relationship before her marriage. But Sheikh was arrested and sent to judicial custody in 2006 in a land dispute case. Taslima was married to her distant relative and moved to Bengaluru.

According to the police, Sheikh, after his release from jail, went to Dubai to work as a driver, but continued to be in touch with Taslima over the phone and would even meet her whenever he came to
Bengaluru. He also gave her costly gifts, including jewellery.
Problems arose after he asked her to marry him. She avoided Sheikh, saying she would consider the proposal, the
police said.

On December 20, Sheikh came to Bengaluru and visited Taslima’s house on December 26 when she was alone. He asked her to marry him. But when she rejected him, he got angry and stabbed her repeatedly, killing her on the spot. He escaped with all the valuables and gifts he had presented her.

Scene of crime made police suspicious of family in Ghaziabad teenager’s murder

The girl’s brother and her parents were arrested by the police on Friday for their alleged role in the ‘honour killing’ as they were opposed to her relationship with a 19-year-old man from a different caste.

Updated: Jan 06, 2018

Hindustan Times
A local points to the spot where the body was found.
A local points to the spot where the body was found.(Sakib Ali/HT Photo)

The family of a 15-year-old girl whose body was found in sugarcane fields on January 1 had allegedly planned the murder meticulously but the police found the scene of the crime suspicious during the investigation.

The girl’s brother and her parents were arrested by the police on Friday for their alleged role in the ‘honour killing’ as they were opposed to her relationship with a 19-year-old man from a different caste.

The girl was allegedly strangled by three accused inside their house on January 1.

The family carried the body in a bag and dumped it in the sugarcane fields located 250 yards from the house.

The incident took place in Farid Nagar under Bhojpur police station area of Ghaziabad.

“Her body was found on one of the fields located near a non-metalled pathway. However, her slippers were kept properly, side by side, on a field on the other side of the pathway. This was confusing. Apart from her slippers, a metal pan that was used for fetching fodder was also found nearby,” AK Maurya, superintendent of police (rural), said.

“Further, during the search, the father raised the alarm from a nearby field, ‘koi hai… koi hai (there is someone in the fields)’. However, there was no one around. He then arrived at the field where the body was dumped and summoned the police. His family members also came there but were emotionless upon seeing the dead girl,” he said.

After dumping the body in the fields, the family had allegedly removed some of the girl’s clothes to make it look like a case of rape. However, there was no sign of sexual assault, according to the post-mortem examination report, police said.

After the three arrests on Friday, the girl’s mother and father, denied their involvement and their son tried to shoulder the blame.

“I used to hear about her relationship whenever I went out. For the past two years, her acts brought a bad name to us and finally, I decided to get rid of her. We also persuaded her to get married to someone else but she was adamant (of marrying the person from the other caste),” the girl’s brother, said.

The girl was the youngest of eight siblings. The man who has been named an accused is 19 years old. He is the third of the eight and the oldest boy.

“Two of my daughters are already married. My daughter’s act brought a bad name to us and villagers often spoke ill of us. This would have affected the marriage prospects of my other daughters. She had studied up to class 5,” the girl’s mother said.

The police also recovered the rope used to strangle the girl, the stick used for inflicting injury marks on the body and the plastic bag in which the body was carried and dumped in the fields.

2 sisters found hanging from tree in Noida

Prima facie there were no injuries on their bodies but police are not ruling out honour killing


Bodies of two teenage sisters Laxmi (18) and Nisha (14) were found hanging from a tree outside their house in Noida’s Baraula on Tueaday.

SP City Arun Kumar Singh said prima facie no injury marks were found on their bodies, even though all possible angles, including murder, would be probed. “It looks like a case of suicide. Besides a mark from the noose, no other injury marks can be seen on the bodies of both girls,” he said.

However, the parents have alleged that the girls were murdered by a jilted lover. The girls’ father Kulbhushan said his elder daughter was in love with a youth from the area, named Prem, and eloped with him about 10 days ago. However, the 18-year-old returned a few days ago following which Kulbhushan scolded her for bringing shame to the family.

Kulbhushan, who has been taken into police custody, said on Monday night the girls bolted the room where he and his wife were sleeping from outside. Police said Kulbhushan would be interrogated further as there were inconsistencies in his statements and they strongly suspect the case could be one of honour killing

Hyderabad shocker: Woman burnt alive by jilted lover on Secunderabad street, dies

Police also said that Kartik was known to Sandhya and was working in her company for more than two years. He had been chasing the victim and harassing her for months before committing the horrendous crime

  • 22 December 2017,

After seeing the young woman in flames, people rushed to her for help and doused the fire | Image for representation

A 24-year-old woman died after she was burnt alive by a former colleague in Secunderabad on Thursday. The victim was immediately taken to Rajiv Gandhi General Hospital where she died due to severe burn injuries. Sandhya Rani, who was a receptionist for a company in Secunderabad, was going home at around 6.30 pm when Sai Kartik came from her rear side and stopped to talk to her. When the girl refused, Kartik took out a bottle of kerosene from his pocket and poured it on Sandhya.

Within no time the victim suffered severe injuries. The accused fled from the location before anybody could see him. After seeing the young woman in flames, people rushed to her for help and doused the fire. But Sandhya had suffered more than 60% burns by then. The victim died on Friday morning after giving her statement to the place, in which she alleged that Kartik poured kerosene on her when she refused to marry him.

“Sandhya was a capable young woman who has gone to college. When she refused to marry him, he could not take it,” police officer Sumathy told NDTV.

Police also said that Kartik was known to Sandhya and was working in her company for more than two years. He had been chasing the victim and harassing her for months before committing the horrendous crime. The accused told the police that he had approached Sandhya but she did not reciprocate to his feelings positively. The two had argued on phone recently, police added.

A case under section 307 of IPC & ST/SC Atrocity Act has been registered.

Woman burnt alive in Hyderabad

A 22-year-old woman was put on fire by her lover on a road as he was allegedly obsessed with her and refused to accept her rejection.

While Sandhya Rani on her way home from work was accosted by Karthik – a former colleague who stalked her for more than six months. When they were arguing on the road he took out a car of kerosene and doused her. He fled the scene after lighting fire even as initially bystanders stood watching.

On spotting the young woman in flames and screaming on the road, people later rushed to her and put out the fire but Sandhya who suffered 60 percent burns died later in the hospital.

Secunderabad woman burnt alive shows the dangers of normalising stalking

Stalking is not a normal crime because it involves terrorising women in the cruellest form possible.

In yet another horrific crime against women, a 24-year-old woman died after she was set ablaze by her stalker. The man, who was obsessed with the woman, had allegedly been stalking her since long.

According to media reports, Sandhya Rani, a receptionist with a company in Secunderabad, was returning home after work around 6.45pm when Sai Kartik started following her on a motorbike. On the way, Kartik stopped Rani to speak to her.

A heated argument followed between the two reportedly after Kartik sought to know why she was refusing to marry him. The man then suddenly pulled out a bottle of kerosene from his shirt and poured it on Rani. He then lit a match thus bringing to end a promising, young life.

Sandhya Rani was rushed to the hospital by people who gathered on hearing her screams. She suffered 60 per cent burns and died in hospital. Before dying she narrated the story of her suffering that went on for about a year. Twenty-five-year-old Kartik was a former colleague of Rani. A school dropout, Kartik had lost his job in Rani’s firm some time back. He had even gifted Rani a phone to woo her which she returned through her boss.


Sandhya Rani

Numerous instances of men following women and then harming them each time their advances are rejected or just not entertained must jolt us out of our cosy slumber. Stalking is not a normal crime. It is terrorising women in the cruellest form possible. A very serious and urgent debate must start around the offence. Chandigarh stalking victim, Varnika Kundu, perhaps described the crime in the most comprehensive way. Kundu said: “Stalking is rather a precursor to much more serious crime.”

Case after case, Kundu has been proved right. Men turned away by women have a tendency to turn lethal. They have proved Kundu right beyond a shred of doubt.

Before the Nirbhaya gang-rape and murder that shook the country’s collective consciousness on women’s safety on December 16, 2012, staking as a crime drew no punitive punishment. But as authorities swung into action to respond to the growing cries for stricter laws in the wake of the gang-rape of the paramedic, under the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013, stalking was made a punishable offence. Under Section 354D of the Indian Penal Code, staking was made punishable with imprisonment of up to three years and a fine for first-time offenders.

This law, however, has a glaring loophole in it. The first offence of stalking is “bailable”. What does it really imply? This means a stalking accused need not be produced before court for bail. He can simply walk to freedom from the police station itself.

Let’s simplify this further. A man follows a woman obsessively, tries to reach out to her whenever possible, makes it difficult for her to step out of her house without feeling unsafe and intimidated, the woman gives up her job, her tuition classes or whatever else was of consequence to her confining herself to the security of her house. One day fed up with sitting at home, she decides to complain to the police. She musters the courage and does it. A proactive police (which is the stuff of an ideal world) arrests the man and brings him to the police station. The man manages a security and walks out of the police station. This is not a joke. It is the truth of the law that safeguards women.

We know the reality of how men handle rejection. Add to it the ignominy of being arrested by the police. Just how much safer would a woman feel with her stalker being set free in this manner – no jail term to ensure a reform in the person concerned.

man690_122217054517.jpgSai Kartik

If the court finds him guilty, he gets nothing beyond a three-year jail term. He can even get away by paying a fine imposed by the court. For repeat offenders, the punishment can stretch up to a maximum of five years.

Most people don’t even realise just how wrong it is to make women feel scared of leaving their houses, being on the road, working in their offices or simply returning from colleges. We accept that “men will be men” so they will follow women to the point where they are subjugated in fear in order to extract a “yes” out of them. A rape moves us, murder infuriates us, but stalking fails to evoke a reaction.

We don’t discuss the seriousness of stalking till someone has been killed or grievously injured, which again means we treat stalking as a completely innocuous act in itself.

On November 13, a man in Chennai killed a woman by setting her afire after she turned down his proposal. This stalking had also gone for about a month.

On November 5, a 21-year-old woman was allegedly shot dead by a man who also shot himself after killing his victim in Mewati Pura locality of Jhansi in Uttar Pradesh.

These cases were followed with harsh editorials demanding a safer world for women. What moved people in these cases was the loss of innocent lives. But making a woman feel unsafe is a crime too and needs to be dealt with strictly.

All lives are precious, they need to be protected. But the loss of certain lives in certain ways, carry with them scary messages. Stalkers killing women or throwing acid on them is a reality soaked in misogyny. But stalking itself is no romantic pursuit it is a grave crime. We must work towards starting a serious debate on its dreadful nature.

Minor girl burnt alive in Uttar Pradesh

Forensic experts from Lucknow have been called to investigate the crime spot to gather conclusive evidence about the incident, he said

Taking a serious note of the incident, SP has sent Mitauli station officer to police lines due to his laxity in handling of complaint against the accused.

A 15-year-old girl was allegedly burnt alive by four men in Kheri village here, police said on Thursday.

Victim’s father alleged in his complaint that four people – Bechu, Jaskaran, Ramadhar and Pappu of neighbouring village Chandrabhanpur were misbehaving with the victim for last few days and he had filed a complaint in this regard, Superintendent of Police Arvind Sen said.

On Wednesday, the girl was set on fire by the accused at a sugarcane field, he said.

Taking a serious note of the incident, SP has sent Mitauli station officer to police lines due to his laxity in handling of complaint against the accused.

He rushed to the district hospital and later to girl’s native village. He also talked to victim’s father and the villagers about the incident.

Based on the complaint of the victim’s father, police have detained all the accused for interrogation, SP said.

Forensic experts from Lucknow have been called to investigate the crime spot to gather conclusive evidence about the incident, he said.

“Postmortem by a panel of three doctors under camera had been ordered to ascertain the exact cause of death,” the SP said, adding that the FIR would be lodged as per the complaint of the victim’s father.

Deputy inspector general (DIG) RK Chaturvedi also visited Kheri on Wednesday night and inspected the spot.

Woman, 25, burnt alive for refusing to marry

Secunderabad: A 25-year-old woman, who was set ablaze by a jilted lover in full public view in Lalguda area on Thursday, succumbed to her injuries on Friday morning at a local hospital.

Police said they had picked the accused, identified as V Karthik, for investigation within hours of the crime and formally arrested him on Friday.

According to the police, N Sandhya Rani, the victim, was set on fire on a busy street in Lalguda area for refusing to marry the accused. Sandhya was working as a computer operator at Lucky Traders in Shanti Nagar and Karthik too was employed in the same firm for about a year, until he was sacked for incompetency.

“After losing his job, Karthik used to take money from the victim. He is an alcoholic and recently started pressuring the victim to marry him but she started distancing herself from him,” North Zone DCP B Sumathi said.

Police said that Karthik had been harassing Sandhya by calling her frequently and sending her text messages at odd hours.

“Sandhya had even complained to her employer, Jagan Reddy, about the harassment. Since Jagan knew Karthik, he called the accused and asked him to stay away from the accused. But Karthik assumed that the girl and Jagan were into a relationship and staretd harassing her more,” the police official said.

Four arrested for rape and murder of Dalit girl, three more on the run

CID Begins Probe; Protests Break Out Across State

Chikkamagaluru/Vijayapura 23.12.2017

Police achieved a major breakthrough in the rape and murder of a minor Dalit girl in Vijayapura, north Karnataka, on Friday evening by arresting four persons.

Addressing a joint press conference in Vijayapura, district SP Kuldeep Kumar Jain and CID SP Anand Kumar gave the names of the arrested as Sagar More, Srishaila Muchandi and Kailaf Rathod, but refrained from naming the main accused. The four were picked up following a massive manhunt conducted in different parts of the state and in Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur and Sholapur in Maharashtra.

“Three more persons, who are wanted in the rape-and-murder case, are on the run and we are on their trail,” Kumar said. Preliminary investigations, corroborated by eyewitness accounts, revealed that the 15-year-old victim was intercepted by the main accused and taken by his accomplices to a house. Confirming the rape of the girl, police said they are waiting for forensic reports for more information.

Police have started interrogating the arrested. “We will get to know their antecedents, the ages and motives in a day or two,” Kumar added.

Statewide protests

Earlier on Friday, protests had intensified in many parts of the state over the delay in the arrest of the six-member gang which allegedly raped a minor girl resulting in her death. While demonstrations in different towns condemned the murder, the situation went out of control in Chikkamagaluru and police had to resort to lathicharge to quell the angry mob.

The minor girl was intercepted by a bike-borne miscreant and his friends in an autorickshaw, on the afternoon of December 19 when she was reportedly walking home from school with her cousin during the lunch break. While the victim was dragged to a house nearby, the cousin was beaten and chased away by the gang. The victim died on the way to hospital.

The incident triggered protests with several Dalit organizations accusing local police of trying to hush up the case. The government ordered a probe by the CID, which visited the girl’s family on Friday.

Public outrage continued to spread to other parts of the state. While the BJP staged a protest in Bidar, the Samata Sainik Dal organized a demonstration in Hubballi. Dalit activists held rallies in Yadgir and Kolar. The Bahujana Vidyarthi Sangha and other Dalit organizations threatened to gherao the CM when he visits Kolar, if the accused were not arrested before December 30.

The protest turned violent in Chikkamagaluru when Dalit and pro-Kannada activists clashed with police during the dawn-to-dusk bandh. Police were forced to resort to mild lathicharge in front of the Chikkamagaluru city police station, when a group forcibly tried to shut down a school. When school authorities did not oblige, the group tried to shut the doors and gate.

A group burnt tyres on several major roads in the city. Around 15 people were detained for allegedly barging inside schools and sending students out of classrooms. Business establishments downed shutters.

Meanwhile, a few Dalit groups in Vijayapura alleged that police did not take action immediately after the incident and nab the accused. Instead, they tried to arrange a compromise with the victim’s family as one of the accused is learnt to be the son of a state government official. Dalit groups described the incident as the ‘Nirbhaya case of Karnataka’.

Vijayapura shuts down over rape
and murder of schoolgirl


The protesters express their anguish against the heinous incident of rape and murder
of a schoolgirl by burning tyres in Vijayapura on Saturday. DH PHOTO

Vijayapura: A dawn to dusk Vijayapura bandh on Saturday called by several people’s organisations, condemning the rape and murder of a schoolgirl, has evoked good response.

But for a stray incident of stone pelting on a KSRTC bus on Indi Road, the bandh was by and large peaceful.

The city witnessed a total shutdown. Buses remained off road since morning as the KSRTC bus stand wore a deserted look through the day. Traders shut down shops voluntarily while many schools and colleges remained closed.

The agitating activists expressed their anguish against the heinous incident by burning tyres on several roads in the city. Thousands gathered at Ambedkar Circle in the morning and took out a protest jatha. The jatha passed through Gandhi Circle via Siddeshwara Temple and before culminating at Ambedkar Circle.

The agitators held a massive rally at Ambedkar Circle. They did not allow Union Minister Ramesh Jigajinagi to address the gathering. The minister, however, addressed the protesters without mike. He said that he’s hurt by the inhuman incident. The government should get the rape and murder of the schoolgirl probed by the CBI. Earlier in the day, the Union minister visited the parents of the victim and handed over a cheque for Rs 1 lakh to them on behalf of BJP.

Sindhigi town too shut down on Saturday, condemning the rape and murder of the schoolgirl in Vijayapura, recently.

Woman set on fire, burnt alive for spurning man

22-yr-old victim succumbs to burns; accused, who was the woman’s ex-colleague, arrested


A 22-year-old woman, who was set ablaze in full public view by a former colleague for allegedly refusing to marry him in Lalaguda area of Secunderabad on Thursday, succumbed to her burns on Friday.

Sandhya Rani was attacked by Sai Karthik, a school dropout who used to stalk her, when she was returning home from work. In her dying declaration, Sandhya said that Karthik attacked her as she turned down her marriage proposal, said Lalaguda police. Sandhya’s mother and sisters, however, could not recognise him.

Deputy Commissioner of Police (North Zone) B Sumathi said that Karthik was arrested on Friday and booked for murder.

Sandhya, who did her bachelors’ degree in commerce, was working as an accountant in an aluminium company for more than a year. She is the sole breadwinner in her family as her father is dead. Karthik, who studied till Class VII, also used to work at the same office, but was sacked for being irregular and indulging in malpractices.

“But the accused, who knew Sandhya for three years through his sister and used to love her, didn’t stop stalking her. Earlier too, he had proposed marriage to Sandhya, but she turned him down. When he recently called Sandhya, one of her male colleagues answered the phone and warned him not to call her again. This made him angry,” said a police officer.

On Thursday evening, Karthik accosted Sandhya with a prior plan to attack her if she continued to refuse to marry him. As an argument started between the two, he poured petrol on her and set her on fire. Hearing her cries, some passersby rushed to her aid and took her to Gandhi Hospital in Secunderabad, where she died on Friday morning.

Former Union Minister Bandaru Dattatreya met Sandhya’s family members and expressed concern over the increasing atrocities against women.

Sandhya Rani. (R) Sai Karthik

Published : Dec 16, 2017

The girl has been admitted to the mini PGI in Sefai in Etawah where her condition is said to be critical

Lucknow: A minor girl was set ablaze by three men, who had allegedly had molested her in Mainpuri district.

The accused, who were the neighbours of the victim, allegedly used to feed some intoxicants to the father of the victim and then harass the girl.

As per the police, the accused had been molesting the victim for quite a long time and when she reported about the incident, they broke into her house and set her ablaze.

The girl has been admitted to the mini PGI in Sefai in Etawah where her condition is said to be critical.

“She filed a report about harassment a few days ago and we were looking for the accused when this incident took place. A case has been registered and we are making efforts to apprehend them soon”, said a senior police official.

Girl doused with kerosene & set ablaze by her Jilted lover dies at hospital

Hyderabad, Dec 22 2017 (UNI) A 25-year-old girl who was doused with kerosene and set ablaze by a Jilted Lover on Thursday evening succumbed to her burns while undergoing treatment at Gandhi General Hospital here on Friday.

The deceased Sandhya Rani of Lalaguda, when walking on the road, a man, came from her rear side and poured Kerosene and set her ablaze He later fled from the scene.
Sandhya had suffered 70 per cent burns.

After the incident, police rushed to the spot and spoke to the victim, who disclosed that it was one Karthik, who set her ablaze.
She also disclosed that from last several days Karthik has been harassing her.

Hyderabad: Jilted lover sets ablaze young girl in full public view

The police rushed to the spot and during investigation the accused was identified as Karthik.

Posted by Amit Vasudev
Hyderabad, December 22, 2017
The accused, KarthikThe accused, Karthik

In a shocking incident, a young girl was set ablaze by her jilted lover in Hyderabad.

The incident took place in full public view under Lalaguda police station, when the accused who was riding a bike poured petrol and torched the victim, identified as Sandhya Rani.

The victim was rescued by the bystanders but till then she had suffered 60% burn injuries and was shifted to Gandhi Hospital in a critical condition.

The police rushed to the spot and during investigation the accused was identified as Karthik.

Sources say that both Karthikand the victim were in a relationship earlier, but lately the girl started ignoring him on which he planned to kill her.

Speaking to India Today, DCP North Zone, B Sumathi said, “We have registered a case under section 307 and SC/ST Act, while we are in the process to arrest Karthik.”

Woman set afire by ‘jilted lover’ in Lallaguda, Hyderabad

In a gruesome incident, a 25-year-old woman was doused with petrol and burnt alive by her jilted lover in full public view on the main road of Shanti Nagar in Lallaguda on Thursday evening.

Sandhya Rani is battling for life with 70 per cent burn injuries at Gandhi Hospital. Deputy Commissioner of Police (North Zone), B. Sumathi told The Hindu that the unemployed friend Karthik followed her from an aluminium store in Lallaguda where she was employed as computer operator. According to the police, Karthik swooped on Sandhya all of a sudden, doused her with petrol and set her afire.

The incident took place at around 6.45 p.m when Sandhya was on her way back home. Ms. Sumathi said that both Karthik and Sandhya were colleagues at the store and had developed a relationship. Karthik was sacked by his employer a year ago for being incompetent.

“The couple had an argument on phone recently, when Karthik asked her to quit the job. However, Sandhya insisted on continuing with the job and ended their relationship,” DCP Sumathi said. Enraged by her decision, Karthik decided to kill her and set her ablaze.

The police have registered a case. Unconfirmed reports said that Karthik was nabbed by the police late in the night.

Hyd: ‘Jilted lover’ pours petrol on woman, sets her afire in public


PublishedDec 22, 2017
A 22-year-old girl was attacked by her alleged lover who poured petrol on her and set her ablaze in Lalaguda on Thursday evening.

The victim, identified as Sandhya Rani, was working in a company at Shanti-nagar, manufacturing aluminium doors. (Photo: DC)

 The victim, identified as Sandhya Rani, was working in a company at Shanti-nagar, manufacturing aluminium doors. (Photo: DC)

Hyderabad: A 22-year-old woman was attacked by her alleged lover who poured petrol on her and set her ablaze in Lalaguda on Thursday evening.

The victim, identified as Sandhya Rani, was working in a company at Shanti-nagar, manufacturing aluminium doors. She suffered 70 per cent burns and was being treated at Gandhi Hospital.

The attacker, Karthik, had known her for over a year and claimed to be in love with her, said sources.

“She had been declining his proposals saying it was against her family values and that they could remain friends,” a Lalaguda police officer said.

After she turned down his offers to take her out, Karthik decided to murder her. Karthik has been detained, sources said.

On Thursday evening, while she was heading for home, Karthik approached her in a bike and doused her in petrol that he had carried in a bottle, set her on fire on the main road and fled.

“The incident happened in a jiffy and before we realised what was happening, she was engulfed in flames,” said an eyewitness.

Locals acted instinctively, doused the fire and rushed her to Gandhi Hospital, where her condition is said to be critical.

Sandhya’s mother, who was waiting for her daughter at home, was devastated after hearing the news. “She was my youngest daughter and had always been a hard worker. We don’t know anything about Karthik,” she said.

On a complaint, the Lalaguda police booked a case against Karthik and formed teams to track him. He was later taken into custody.

Woman set on fire by ex-colleague, dies

  Hyderabad: A 25-year-old Dalit woman, who was set ablaze by her former colleague for refusing his marriage proposal, succumbed to burns on Friday morning.

Deputy Commissioner of Police (North Zone) B Sumathi said the accused, Sai Karthik (aged around 28), a school dropout, poured petrol on the woman who was returning home from office and set her afire in Secunderabad’s Lalaguda area on Thursday evening. He was arrested today and booked for murder, Sumathi said.

The woman worked as an accountant in an aluminium fabrication unit where Karthik also worked for one year before being sacked by the management as his conduct was “not good”, Sumathi said.

“Last night, Karthik followed the woman on his motorcycle when she was on her way home. He got into an argument with her as to why she refused to marry him,” the official said.

“During the argument, he poured petrol on her and set her on fire,” Sumathi said. Passersby shifted her immediatley to a hospital. She died around 7.30 am while undergoing treatment.


Girl doused with kerosene & set ablaze on Secunderabad street by ‘jilted lover’

Srinath Vudali| TNN | Updated: Dec 22, 2017 

  • A suspected jilted lover attacked a 25-year-old girl from dalit community by setting her ablaze in front of full public glare.
  • Karthik is a known person to the victim

HYDERABAD: A suspected jilted lover attacked a 25-year-old girl from dalit community by setting her ablaze in front of full public glare on Thursday evening at Lalaguda. The victim died due to severe burn injuries while being treated in Gandhi Genereal hospital.
Deputy Commissioner of Police (North Zone) B Sumathi said that at around 6.30 pm, when Sandhya Rani, 25, was walking on the road, a man came from her rear side and poured kerosene and set her ablaze. With in no time Sandhya suffered severe burn injuries, before locals came to her rescue by dousing fire and called up dial-100 and 108 ambulance. The accused fled from the location. It is learnt that he came on a motorcycle at the time of committing the crime.

The police rushed to the spot and spoke to the victim, who disclosed that it was one Karthik, who set her ablaze. She also disclosed that from last several days Karthikhas been harassing. During the preliminary investigation, police came to know that Karthik is a known person to the victim and he works in the same company, which is into the business of selling aluminium articles.

Before Sandhya was set ablaze, the accused called the victim on her mobile phone and the police got his telephone number, which was kept switched off. The victim could speak while she was being shifted and later her health condition did not cooperate to speak to anyone. The police decided to get the victim’s statement (Dying Declaration) recorded through a magistrate.

Police suspect that both the victim and accused know each other and might had bee in a relationship, keeping the her family in dark. But the victim’s family members were completely ignorant of who Karthik is and his alleged stalking of the victim. In the past too, neither the victim nor anyone else at her behest approached the police to inform about the stalking by karthik.

Police recovered a footage from a near by CCTV, which captured the incident of accused setting her ablaze. Police are in look out for accused and it is learnt that Karthik was taken into custody but officials denied it. A case was registered under 307 (attempt to murder) of IPC. The victim is the last daughter of her mother, who has a total of six daughters. Out of the six daughters only the one daughter got married. Several years ago, her father passed away

25-year-old girl set ablaze by jilted lover succumbs

TNN | Updated: Dec 23, 2017

Sandhya's family is inconsolable. (Inset) Sandhya and Karthik.
Sandhya’s family is inconsolable. (Inset) Sandhya and Karthik.
SECUNDERABAD: A 25-year-old computer operator, Sandhya Rani, who was set ablaze on a busy Secunderabad street by her jilted lover, succumbed to her injuries on Friday morning at a local hospital after battling for over 12 hours.
Police had picked up V Karthikon Thursday night from Lalaguda and questioned him throughout Friday. Around 6.15 pm on Thursday, Karthik, 28, a jobless youth from Indira Nagar in Lalapet, accosted Sandhya after she left her office at Shanti Nagar.Sandhya was working at Lucky Traders in Shanti Nagar. Karthik too was employed in the same firm for about a year until he was sacked for incompetency. “After losing his job, Karthik used to take money from the victim. He is an alcoholic and recently started pressurising Sandhya to marry him, but she started distancing herself from him,” North Zone DCP B Sumathi said.As he continued to harass her by calling frequently, sending text messages at odd hours and stalking, Sandhya informed about his errant behaviour to her employer Jagan Reddy. “Since Karthik worked for Jagan earlier, he knew him well. Jagan called Karthik and asked him to not harass Sandhya. But, Karthik started assuming that there was a relationship between Sandhya and Jagan and harassed her more,” he said.

Karthik had met Sandhya two years ago, when they were in an auto at Lalapet. He introduced her to his employer Jagan and got her a job as a computer operator. He even bought her a mobile but after their relationship got strained, he demanded that the cellphone be returned to him.

Sandhya did not want to meet Karthik and handed over the phone to Jagan to give it to Karthik. Instead of collecting the phone from Jagan, Karthik stalked Sandhya after she left the office and after an argument with her on the street, doused her with petrol and set her ablaze.

With 64% burns, Sandhya was rushed to Gandhi Hospital where she succumbed. Karthik told police that he killed Sandhya in a fit of rage after emptying his bike’s fuel tank. He also alleged that Sandhya had an affair and started avoiding him lately. However, cops procured CCTV camera footage at Malkajgiri on Thursday evening, showing that he purchased petrol in a bottle at a filling station clearly indicating that it was a well-planned murder.

Sandhya is the sixth and youngest child of 52-year-old dalit widow Savitri. Sandhya was the main breadwinner for the family. “He killed my daughter. He should also meet a similar fate,” Savitri said.

Honour Killings are not Islamic. Period!

Honour Killings are not Islamic. Period!Inamul Haq and Sabeeha Khan

In the global era, South Asian countries are debating the nature and panning out of mob lynching, love jihad, vigilantism and honour killings. The encouragement of violence in the name of religion, caste, creed as well as colour is becoming more prevalent. A glaring instance is that of honour killings. These are held to be prevalent in Muslim societies, because women are always deemed as an honour for a family. The assumption is that women exemplify respect for the entire family, where male is dominant and he is free to do anything. The wrong doing of a man does not matter in patriarchal society, while as a woman’s single mistake is considered as dishonour. Yesterday, it was the story of Pakistan, Bangladesh and other dominant Muslim majority countries of South Asia. However, today it is the reality of India, where honour killings are increasing. According to the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) , 251 cases of Honour killings were registered in 2015 by Indian police compared with 28 cases in 2014. Uttar Pradesh witnessed the highest number of honour killings, followed by Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh respectively.
The question is: what is meant by honour killing and how does it pan out in Indian society? Shorn of accretions, honour killings mean the killing or murder of women by family members on the basis that the victim has brought dishonour upon the name of the family. According to Human Rights Watch, “Honour Killing is an act of violence committed by male family members against female family members, who are held to brought dishonour upon the family”
In the 1980’s, the government of India enacted strict laws for violence against women. However, these laws are framed in books only and on ground reality, violence either domestic, gender, caste or either sexual prevails in the Indian society. In rural India, (particularly), honour killings are happening on the basis of caste and religion. Such crimes were largely unreported, because of direct or indirect support from the community. A women is beaten, burned, strangled to death or forced to commit suicide is ignored rather than a man who does inhuman act gets support publicly and economically.
Recently, three incidents happened in different states of India. First one the brutal murder of Afrazul, a Bengali Muslim labourer in Rajasthan, who was burnt alive by a follower of Hindutva ideology on the name of love jihad. The second one occurred in Karnataka, where a pregnant Muslim lady namely Banu Begum was burnt alive by her parents, because she married a Dalit man. The third one happened in Hisar, where a five year old girl was raped and later on killed. All the three events are inhuman in nature and should be condemned. But the question is why we are biased in nature. Who needs support Banu Begum or Shambunath Raigar?
Honour killing is often believed to be an Islamic practice, because of its occurrence in Muslim-majority societies. Actually, Islam condemns and forbids this act, because it is a serious crime. However, the narrative of Banu Begum proved that Muslims are far behind in terms of religion and they do not obey religion in terms of women rights. For many , women are mere a property used for domestic work during day time and as a tool of leisure at night. There is nothing in the Holy Quran that permits honour killing, however, the view of women as a property is deeply rooted actually in culture, which is proved by the murder of Banu begum. This is not a story of only Banu Begum, but it is a portrayal of every girl, irrespective of religion and caste who became the victim of this ruthless crime. It is true that women are really a blessing, but the need of hour is to protect the blessing from the clutches of violence, ensure their basic rights and empower them in every matter , as we are because of them.

—Inamul Haq is a Phd candidate at the Central University of Gujarat and Sabeeha Khan is a PhD student at the University of Allahabad.

UP man stabs girl to death as 50 schoolmates watch in horror

Meerut: A 24-year-old man brutally murdered a 16-yearold schoolgirl by repeatedly stabbing her with a sharp object in front of her horrified schoolmates in UP’s Shamli district. The incident was reported on Wednesday when the girl was returning home with around 50 of her schoolmates and teachers.

On Thursday, police said they have arrested the accused, Amarpal Singh, who was found from a railway track where he had apparently gone to commit suicide. According to officials, initial investigation suggests that the accused and the girl were in a relationship but their parents were against their marriage.

Shamli SP Ajaypal Sharma told TOI, “We have come to know that the victim and Amarpal had been in in a relationship for some time. In July this year, he even bought her a mobile phone and their call details have confirmed that they used to talk to each other for hours. Besides, we have found that the victim did not attend schools for several days in July. The accused claims that he took the extreme step as their families were against their marriage.”

On Wednesday when Amarpal attacked the girl, one of her teachers sustained injuries while trying to save her. TNN

Woman Found Murdered in Patna Hotel; Husband Missing

The body of the murdered woman being taken to PMCH for an autopsy.

The body of the murdered woman being taken to PMCH for an autopsy.

Patna: In a grizzly revelation in what appears to be a case of domestic violence, a woman was found murdered with her throat slit in a room of Apsara Hotel under Kadam Kuan police station on Friday afternoon. Police have identified the victim as 40-year old Sangita Devi of Mahendru in Patna.

Picture of the absconding husband.Picture of the absconding husband.Police believe Sangita’s husband Ram Babu Chowdhary who is said to have gone into hiding is the key suspect in the gruesome case of his wife.As reported, the couple and a child along with their driver Bhanu Kumar arrived at the hotel on November 12 by registering under Bhanu’s name. On November 16, an elderly woman came to the hotel and left with the girl.On Friday, a hotel staff knocked their door to remind them that they owed over Rs. 8,000 to the hotel but he opened the door, he found the blood-covered body of Sangita Devi with a lot of blood on the bed and the wall indicating a struggle.Police have recovered a number of items from the room that revealed many facts about the couple like Chowdhary was a driver by profession and his wife was under some sort of medication prescribed by the mental hospital in Ranchi. A bank passbook, a knife that was identified as the murder weapon, two bags, and one cell phone, among others.A letter likely written by Chowdhary says that his family had nothing to do with his wife’s murder.Police have seized the CCTV footage from the hotel to piece together the timeline of the gruesome incident. The victim’s body was sent to the PMCH for an autopsy.Attempts are on to locate the husband who remains the top suspect in the case, police said

Rajasthan honour killing: Father shoots minor daughter dead over ‘love affair’

Published : Dec 17, 2017

According to police, Doubting his daughter’s affair, the father sent his wife outside the village to shoot his daughter in a drunken state.

 A case of ‘honour’ killing of a minor was reported, in which the victim’s father and uncle have been arrested, say police. (Photo: File/Representational)

Dholpur (Rajasthan): A teenage girl was shot dead before being burnt allegedly by her father and uncle over suspected love affair in Rajasthan’s Dholpur.

The incident took place in Raghuvir Pura village on December 10.

The Dholpur police has arrested the victim’s father, Banay Singh, and uncle Uday Singh on Saturday.

“A case of ‘honour’ killing of a minor was reported, in which the victim’s father and uncle have been arrested. Further investigation is underway,” SHO Sarmathura, Puran Mal Yadav said.

According to reports, victim’s grandfather Basanta Singh and three more relatives are also under police scanner.

The victim’s father had gone to visit the girl in Dholpur’s Sarmathura region – where she was pursuing her studies and was a student of Class XI, but could not find her there.

Doubting that his daughter was having an affair, the victim’s father sent his wife outside the village and shot his daughter in a drunken state.

The father was later helped by his brother in cleaning the blood and removing all evidences related to the gruesome murder.

Further investigation is underway.

In A Case Of Honour Killing, 17-Year-Old Girl Tied To Bed, Shot, Burnt In Rajasthan

In a case of honour killing, a 17-year-old girl, studying in Class XII, was shot dead and burnt allegedly by her father and other relatives at Samrathpura village in Dholpur district of the state.

The girl was in a relationship with a classmate which was disapproved by the family. Police have arrested the father of the girl along with her uncle on charges of murder. Senior police officers said that they were also probing the role of other relatives, including the grandfather of the girl.

Though the police tried to keep the case under wraps, it came to public notice when the accused, identified as Baney Singh (40), father of the girl, and Udai Singh (38), her uncle, were sent to police remand on Saturday.

Both will be in police remand till December 18. All the accused were arrested by the police in the early hours on Friday after some people from the neighbourhood complained about the matter unofficially.

According to police, the incident took place on December 10. The girl was tied to a ‘charpoi’ (wooden cot) and was shot by her father. He body was then taken to a cremation ground and set on fire with kerosene.

“We have recovered her bones from the spot and have also collected other evidences, including the country-made pistol. Some of the witnesses in the case have also been interrogated,” said a senior police officer of Dholpur district.

‘Kin told girl not to meet boy, but she resisted’

Dholpur superintendent of police Rajesh Singh said, “Baney Singh had gone to meet her daughter, studying in a private school, at a rented house in Samrathpura on December 8. When she was not found in the room, the father waited for her till evening.

But she didn’t come. He came to know that the girl was in a relationship. She was called back to her home on December 9 and asked not to meet the boy again. But she resisted.”

“She was not allowed to go out and later her father shot her. He missed first shot and hit the wall of the house. Family members then tied girl to a ‘charpoi’ and father shot her with a country-made pistol.

The family took the girl to a funeral ground where her body was set on fire. During the whole incident, Udai Singh and his wife Geeta helped the father of the girl, including in cleaning up the crime scene and removing evidences. So, the uncle of the girl has also been arrested,” Singh added




Author: Ravikanth K.A.

I am a Rajakaluve and Lake encroachment investigator, advisor, consultant. Ravikanth is my name. I can tell you exactly which property is safe for you to buy and which one is not safe, even to be considered or given a second look, from the perspective of lake or rajakaluve or storm water drain encroachment and property demolition possibilities in the future (that will lead to your ultimate financial destruction). Below is given a brief description about my skills and the value addition that I can bring to your property purchase endeavour, when you plan to buy some property somewhere in Bangalore. Contact me on 8884284819 for appointment for a paid consultancy (on commercial terms) to get your property that you are planning to buy checked – to see if it has got any encroachment into any water body like a rajakaluve/storm water drain/naala/nala/water feeder canal or a lake etc. Even if it is in the no-construction zone, called buffer zone of a lake or a rajakaluve, as per NGT Rules and norms, you are not supposed to buy the property and if you do, you could be in trouble with demolition threats going forward (in the future) from the concerned authorities. Hence, dont by penny wise and pound foolish. Get your property checked by me before buying anything blindly anywhere in Karnataka especially in Bangalore. Contact me on 8884284819 for an expert opinion on all rajakaluve and lake encroachment investigation, advise and consultancy of any property that you wish to buy anywhere in Bangalore, both urban and rural areas (including the outskirts) of Bangalore. Connect with me – Ravikanth, to get your property papers investigated by me for encroachment related issues and also to find out how you can explore real estate opportunities with me – for advice on Real Estate Investment anywhere in Bangalore – Any Locality – Anywhere in Bangalore’s vast land mass of 8005 sq.km

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: