306 Proof of Crime Patrol true stories ::: Throwing caution to the winds with gay abandon, affluent youngsters in India waste their lives by recklessly crashing their cars into trees & die in a hurry!!! Techie wife murdered by husband in illicit affair saga

Techie mowed down by truck dies; pal injured

Bengaluru: A 22-year-old trainee software engineer was killed and her friend injured after a truck rammed their two-wheeler near Talaghattapura police station on Kanakapura Main Road at 12.30 am on Sunday.

Kumaraswamy traffic police said Ankita Babra, a resident of Marathahalli who’s from Delhi, and colleague Anubhav had gone out for dinner at a hotel near Kaggalipura. While returning, a truck hit them from behind. Anubhav was thrown to his left side, but Babra fell to her right and came under the truck’s wheels.

Traffic police said they have registered a hit-and-run case against the driver, who is absconding.

Man killed as bike rams median

In another incident, a 30-year-old software engineer was killed and his friend injured when their bike rammed a median on Old Madras Road, near Jeevan Bima Nagar, on Saturday night.

JB Nagar traffic police said Rahul Ghosh, a resident of Vinayaka Layout and from Assam, was riding his KTM Duke bike, while his friend Bodisatta Roy, 24, was on the pillion when the accident happened around 8.30pm.

The bike hit the median, throwing Ghosh and Roy to the ground. A seriously injured Ghosh was rushed to a private hospital where he died later. Roy was treated as an outpatient for minor injuries at another hospital.

Two techies killed in accidents near e-city

Bengaluru, dhns: Two software engineers were killed in separate accidents on the Hosur Road elevated expressway, South Bengaluru, on Friday.

Sarath Kumar Reddy fell 56 feet down the elevated expressway on the service road after his bike collided with the flyover’s parapet. The 31-year-old techie with Infosys was riding home after work.

His bike collided with the parapet of the lay-by area of the flyover. The impact was so high that Kumar was tossed off the parapet and fell on the service road near Kudlu Gate, the police said.

The accident took place around 5.15 pm and was captured on a CCTV camera near the lay-by. The footage shows Reddy on his bike as he moves along a couple of cars. Suddenly, his bike is seen veering to the left and colliding with the parapet. He was going to Madiwala from Electronics City.

Reddy usually took the road under the expressway, his brother  Kiran told the police. The police are probing if he was using his phone while riding. An injured Reddy was shifted to a private hospital where he was declared brought dead. His family was informed about the accident and his body was shifted to Victoria Hospital for post-mortem. Reddy was a native of Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, and a resident of Hosa Road. Hulimavu police have registered a case of unnatural death.

In another accident, Rajesh Jacob, a 31-year-old software engineer with IBM in Bellandur, was on his way to pick up his wife from Electronics City Phase-II. Jacob, a resident of Bilekehalli, was driving his Honda City and was about to take a turn towards the ramp leading to Electronics City Phase-II when he lost control and hit the sharp edge of the parapet connecting the down ramp and the expressway.

A patrol vehicle of Bengaluru Elevated Toll Limited (BETL) was right behind Jacob’s car and witnessed the accident. It was around 4.20 pm, and there were no other vehicles involved, they told the police.

The BETL team shifted Jacob to Sparsh Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. His family was informed and his body was shifted to Victoria Hospital for post-mortem.

The Electronics City traffic police have registered a case of unnatural death.

Two techies die on E-City flyover

Bengaluru: Two techies were killed in two accidents in a span of 10 minutes and 3.5km apart on the Hosur Road elevated expressway on Friday.

Around 4.20pm, a 31-year-old IBM employee succumbed to injuries after the car he was driving rammed the divider. Rajesh Jacob, A resident of Bilekahalli and from Kochi in Kerala, lost control over his car and crashed into the median near the down ramp of Electronics City Phase II.

“He is survived by his wife and parents,” police said.

At 4.30pm, a biker rammed the side wall of the flyover and fell 30-ft below, dying instantly near Kudlu Gate.

Sarath Kumar Reddy, 29, a resident of Manjunathanagar in Parappana Agrahara and from Gundlur in Andhra Pradesh, worked as a senior software engineer with Infosys, traffic police said. “There was heavy traffic at that time. Fortunately, he did not fall on any other vehicle,” police said.

“His colleagues said he was a bachelor and lived with his brother,” Hulimavu traffic police said.

Techie dies after fall from flyover

A software engineer, working with Infosys, died on Friday after a fall from a flyover near Kudlu Gate. The flyover is 30-fthigh and the techie fell onto the road below the flyover.

The deceased has been identified as Sharath Kumar Reddy,

30. According to Hulimavu police, Reddy was riding his bike when he hit the wall of the flyover. Due to the impact he was tossed into the air and fell onto the road below. He sustained serious injuries was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead.

According to Hulimavu traffic police, Reddy was heading to the city from Electronics City on the Elevated Flyover. At around 5 pm, when Reddy reached ‘lay-bay’ on the flyover, he hit the sidebar and fell. Reddy has been staying in the city with his brother.

“When we verified we found Reddy was not riding recklessly. By seeing cars coming in at top speed, he may have got panicked. He must have suddenly swerved the bike to the left or even wanted to stop on the lay-bay,” an officer said. Reddy is a native of Guntur in Andhra Pradesh.

Accident on E-City flyover

Meanwhile, a man died after he crashed his car on the Electronics City Flyover on Friday evening. The deceased has been identified as Rajesh Jacob,

31. According to police, Rajesh couldn’t stop his car — he was allegedly over-speeding — while taking a turn. He was rushed to Sparsha hospital by passersby, but he could not be saved.

Police said Jacob was working with IBM as software engineer. He was staying with his wife in Bilekahalli. According to police, he was on his way to pick her when the incident happened.

The car Jacob was driving

Fatal crash turns focus on need to belt up in back seat

3 Girls Killed Last Week Were Unbuckled Cops To Create Awareness

Bengaluru: Three MBA students who died last week after their speeding car toppled on NICE Road would have survived the crash if they had their seat belts on, preliminary investigations have revealed. The trio was sitting in the vehicle’s rear.

Police officials said the three girls — Arshia Kumari, Harsha Srivastav and Shruti Gopinath — were killed on the spot, while those sitting in the front, Pavit Kohli and Praveen Chakravarthy (who was at the wheel), survived with minor injuries as they were wearing seat belts. The accident has put spotlight on the importance of safety belts in vehicles.

A survey conducted by Maruti Suzuki India across 17 cities last year revealed that usage of safety belts by rear- seat passengers in the country is only 4%. As many as 45% respondents said lack of legal enforcement was the reason for passengers not wearing rear seat belts. It also found that only 25% of all car users wear seat belts. The Motor Vehicles Act 1988 mandates car manufacturers to provide safety belts even for rear seats, but wearing them is compulsory only for the driver and the person in the adjacent seat.

Only drivers under scanner

However, Bengaluru traffic police focus only on compliance among drivers; they booked 2.5 lakh violations in 2016 and 2.4 lakh in 2017. The numbers, though, seem meagre compared to the city’s car population — 14.1lakh. The offence attracts a paltry fine of Rs 100.

Additional commissioner of police (traffic) R Hithendra said they will create awareness among motorists on seat-belt rules. “It’s not practically possible to book spot fine cases on busy roads due to traffic density. We are also unable to take photos of seat-belt violations through CCTV cameras,” he said.

Experts say an unbuckled passenger is more vulnerable to be thrown out through the front, rear or side windows of acar during an accident. Roshan Toshniwal, a road expert, said: “Accidents are unfortunate, but their severity can be reduced through safety equipment like seat belts. Some vehicle segments provide rear seat belts, which can be a life saviour.” He said enforcement should be intensified on the city’s outskirts where motorists often drive at high speeds.

In 2014, Dr Harsh Vardhan, then Union health minister, had said that senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde (who was also a Union minister) could have survived by wearing the seat belt of his car. “Most people think that rear seat belts only serve a decorative purpose. They are as important as front seat belts,” he had said.

“A UK research has shown that wearing a seat beltreduces the risk of fatal injury to front-seat car occupants by 45% and risk of moderate-tocritical injury by 50%. For those riding in the rear of vans and sport-utility vehicles, rear seat belts are 73% better at preventing fatalities. Also, kids are likely to be buckled 92% of the time when adults in the car use seat belts, as opposed to 72% of the time when they don’t,” Vardhan had said.


With road accidents claiming lives every day, the importance of safety belts in four-wheelers cannot be overemphasized. But the seat-belt rule has seen low compliance, mainly due to the absence of stringent penalties and poor enforcement. While usage is abysmally low among rear-seat passengers, even occupants sitting in front are reluctant to buckle up knowing they won’t be penalized. Road users need to understand that not wearing a seat belt is as serious an offence as helmetless riding or drunk driving and can lead to irreparable damage. Cops need to crack the whip on all violators to drive home the safety message.

Lovers end life after girl’s mother commits suicide

Bengaluru: A 22-year-old teacher and her lover committed suicide by hanging at their friend’s residence in Nalkhambha village, near Kaggalipura, Ramanagara, on Sunday morning soon after they came to know that the woman’s mother had ended her life.

Police clarified that Shanthamma, the woman’s mother, killed herself after she realized her daughter Divya had eloped with Venu Gopal on Saturday.

Kaggalipura police said Divya, a teacher in a private school and Venu, 26, a bill collector, both residents of Huliyuru Durga in Tumakuru district, fell in love and informed their parents about it. But the elders raised objection to the relationship, following which they came to the city. Venu contacted his friend Sridhar over mobile and asked for his address. Sridhar, who was not aware about Venu’s relationship with Divya, gave him the address. The duo reached his house around 10pm and Sridhar was shocked to see Divya with him. His sister initially declined to allow them inside, but later was convinced to allow Divya in. Venu slept outside the house.

On Sunday morning, Sridhar’s brother-in-law advised Venu to return home and marry Divya only after convincing their parents. Venu agreed and switched on his mobile in the morning and called his friend. The friend told Venu that Divya’s mother had committed suicide.

Shocked, both Venu and Divya decided to end their lives. They locked themselves inside the room and hanged themselves from the ceiling, police said.

When they did not open the door for more than 30 minutes, Shridhar broke open the door and found their bodies. TNN

Engg student dies as SUV rams lamppost

Friend Hurt In Palm Beach Road Mishap

Navi Mumbai: A third-year engineering student was killed and his friend, a 21-yearold LLB student, sustained severe injuries after an SUV they were travelling in crashed into a street lamppost on Palm Beach Road on Sunday afternoon.

The deceased, Shreyansh Behati (21) was a Vashi resident. The injured, Jessica Joseph, who studies at a Nerul college, too resides in Vashi. She has been admitted to ICU at Fortis Hospital in Vashi.

Seawoods traffic unit incharge API Nandkumar Kadam said, “The crash was so severe that the SUV’s engine got dislocated and landed 50 metres away on the Vashi carriageway near Sagar Darshan Society in Nerul. The damaged speedometer shows a reading of 120kmph. It is yet to be ascertained if the SUV veered off the road due to a tyre burst or speed.”

Sub-inspector Harshal Babar said, “The two car occupants were rushed to NMMC hospital by Uran policemen, who were passing by. Passersby helped the police remove the duo from the mangled SUV. They were trapped in the car. Relatives of the youth shifted him to MGM Hospital in Vashi and the girl was shifted to Fortis.”

Dr Trupti Rathod, medical superintendent at Fortis (Vashi), said, “Joseph has fractured her leg bone. Even her hands have major wounds. She is in a semi-conscious state.”


The victims were taken to hospital by Uran cops who were passing by

5 friends killed in Mumbai car crash

Mumbai: Five former colleagues who met at the wedding reception of another exco-worker were killed when the car they were travelling in crashed into a tree on the Mahim-Palghar Road in the early hours of Wednesday. The accident, which occurred on the pitch dark, desolate stretch around 3am, was discovered three hours later. The victims were returning home after attending the wedding in Vadrai, a fishing village in Satpati. The celebrations had continued late into the night.

Viraj Vetal (25), a Palghar resident who was helping his father in his transport business, offered to drop his former colleagues Nilesh Tamore (25), Kiran Pagdhare (30), Dipesh Pagdhare (24) and Santosh Bahiram (27) to their respective homes in Tarapur, Vadrai, Satpati and Palghar, respectively.

They had all worked together in a pharmaceutical company earlier. While Viraj later joined his father’s business, others took up other jobs.

Satpati police suspect that the car was speeding at over 140kmph. Viraj is believed to have lost control of it and banged into a huge banyan tree at Patil Pada in Mahim village, around 7km from Vadrai. The car was found dangling on the edge of a dry nullah next to the tree.

Such was the impact of the crash that even the air bags could not save the car’s occupants. The accident came to light around 6am when constable Prakash Raut of Satpati police was on his way to work. Raut said he called for an ambulance and the bodies were taken to a rural hospital. Danish Khan, a pot seller in the vicinity, said he had heard the sound but could not see anything as it was dark.

A case has been registered against Viraj under IPC sections 304A for causing death by negligence, 279 for rash driving, 337 for causing hurt and 338 for grievous hurt, and Section 184 of the Motor Vehicle Act.

Man who killed his techie wife was accused in don’s murder

Bizman Was Acquitted For Want Of Proof

Karwar: Chandrakanth Kondli, the Bengaluru-based businessman accused of killing his techie-wife Akshata and burning her body in the forest, has a past steeped in gore and gang war. Kondli, who is from Karwar, was the prime accused in the murder of underworld don Dileep Naik in the coastal town a decade ago.

Kondli and the other accused were acquitted by a court in that case for want of evidence. His arrest on Saturday by Bengaluru police has brought to the fore his involvement in the bloody gang wars of the early 2000s, when the Mumbai underworld got into the fray to control the port and surrounding areas of Karwar. The gang wars had resulted in the murder of then Congress MLA Vasant Asnotikar.

The main accused in the MLA’s murder was Dileep Naik, who was part of the Ashwin Naik gang in Mumbai.

Of the four sharpshooters who had killed Asnotikar in Karwar, three were killed in different encounters in Uttar Pradesh and Mumbai; one was arrested and is still lodged in Karwar jail.

Dileep Naik hailed from Karwar and had business interests in Karwar and Mumbai. After Asnotikar’s murder, he fled to Iran and was later arrested. Two years later, he got bail on health grounds.

The simmering discontent between Dileep Naik and his rival gangs led to another round of gang war in Karwar and the name of Chandrakanth Kondli alias Chandru came up prominently in that case. At that time, Kondli was working in a hotel in Karwar and in 2004, he and four others allegedly killed Naik at Cutinho Road in Karwar when the don had gone for his morning walk. Naik was attacked with rods and sharp weapons and was run over by a jeep, the prosecution had alleged. But Kondli and others were acquitted of all charges by the sessions court for want of evidence.

Since then, Kondli has been seen in the company of powerful politicians in the districts and is dreaded by local residents. Years later, he shifted base to Bengaluru and reportedly started a hotel business along with some politicians. However, he did not give up the criminal links from his past, sources said, and was often used by his acquaintances to terrorise their rivals and settle money and real estate disputes.

SHADY PAST: A file photo of Chandrakanth Kondli with wife Akshata and son

Bar owner murders techie wife, burns body and misleads police

Bengaluru: The husband of a 29-year-old woman, who was reported missing, and his associate were arrested for murder, destruction of evidence and misleading the police.

Chandrakanth S Kondali (38) strangled his wife Akshatha at their flat in SMS Elite Apartment in Kempapura on January 6. He tried to dispose of the body by taking it across the border to Tamil Nadu and burning it at a remote place.

Married for 10 years, Kondali and Akshatha fought frequently over his suspicions that she was having an affair. Working as a software engineer for Wipro, Akshatha quit her job in December and had plans to join another IT firm by January 15 and wanted to tour north India with her friends in the meantime.

Kondali ran a bar and restaurant named Silver Spoon in Shantinagar. The couple’s four-year-old son stayed with Akshatha’s parents.

After strangling Akshatha to death, Kondali called up his associate Rajvir Singh, who worked with him at the bar, with the instruction to rent a car and bring it to the apartment’s basement.

When Singh arrived with the car, they wrapped Akshatha’s body in a blanket and laid it in the boot. Asking Singh to drive to Tamil Nadu, Kondali spoke to him constantly on the phone, directing him to find a remote place to burn the body. Singh drove to an isolated spot in Shoolagiri in Hosur district, doused the body with diesel and set it ablaze.

Singh then drove to north India with Akshatha’s mobile phone, which he turned on regularly. On January 7, the Shoolagiri police received information about a woman’s burnt body, and booked a case of murder and attempt to destroy evidence.

Parents suspicious

Kondali gave contradictory information about Akshatha’s disappearance to her parents, who live in Sahakara Nagar.

He told Akshatha’s mother, Rekha, that she took
Rs 50,000 and had gone on a trip to north India.

Despite believing it at first, Akshatha’s parents grew suspicious when they failed to receive a call from her from January 7. Her brother asked Kondali why Akshatha did not pack her clothes or wore her slippers.

Having not heard from her daughter for 18 days, Rekha complained to the Sampangiram Nagar police, prompted by Kondali, who said Akshatha disappeared after taking
Rs 50,000 from him.

During the probe, the police found that Akshatha’s phone was active in several states over a period of time.

It also appeared odd that only Akshatha’s parents were keen about finding the missing woman, while Kondali seemed indifferent.

When Akshatha’s family revealed their suspicions about him, the police took Kondali for questioning on February 5, and he confessed to the crime.

They took him and Akshatha’s parents to Shoolagiri, where they made a positive identification of her body with her clothes and other personal effects.

The police also arrested Singh, and confiscated Akshatha’s mobile phone and the car he used for the crime.

Bizman fell at staffer’s feet, paid ₹25,000 to dispose of wife’s body

Bengaluru: Businessman Chandrakanth S Kondli, 38, who was arrested last week for allegedly murdering his wife Akshatha, had paid Rs 25,000 to get his employee Rajvinder Singh, 24, to dispose of the body.

A police officer said Kondli literally begged Singh and fell at his feet to convince him into disposing of the body. Singh had initially declined to oblige, considering the risks involved. But Kondli reminded him about how he had helped him when he landed in Bengaluru looking for a job six months ago.

Singh was grateful to Kondli as the latter had given him a job at his bar. Kondli would also take Singh along wherever he went, the officer said. Kondli was confident that Singh would do his bidding and chose him for the job.

Kondli, a partner in Silver Spoon Bar and Restaurant in Shantinagar, called Singh on his phone on January 6 night, and asked him to come to his Kempapura-Hebbal home urgently. Hours earlier, the businessman had allegedly smothered Akshatha, a former Wipro HR official, to death with a pillow. The couple was drinking and partying at home. Police say Kondli suspected his wife of infidelity.

Singh said he was shocked when Kondli told him that he had murdered Akshatha and required his help to dispose of the body. “Singh initially refused to execute the plan as he feared arrest and the fact this could defame his family. Singh’s elder brother is a soldier. He, however, relented after Kondli fell at his feet,” the officer said.

Kondli asked Singh to take the body in the car and burn it in a forested area. He gave his friend’s car to Singh and also Rs 25,000. Now in jail with his employer, Singh continues to be loyal to his master. “Singh requested us to let Kondli go and only arrest him. He declined to reveal any information and relented only after Kondli asked him to tell everything,” a police officer said.

The murder came to light after Akshatha’s mother Rekha filed a missing person complaint. Police picked up Kondli for questioning and he soon spilled the beans. Kondli was an accused in a murder case registered in Karwar in 2004, but was acquitted in 2011.

Bar manager behind bars after he kills his techie wife

Murders his wife, a techie, at his home; friend dumps her body in a forest in Tamil Nadu

A bar manager allegedly murdered his 30-yearold wife, a techie, and made his friend dispose of the body in a forest in Tamil Nadu. The deceased has been identified as Akshatha, a resident of Hebbal. Her husband Chandrakanth S Kondli, 32, along with his partner in crime, identified as Rajvinder Singh, 24, have been arrested.

According to police, strained relationship between the couple over the victim’s alleged illicit relationship led to the murder. Though the incident happened on January 6, the murder came to light only recently. The police said the accused had made his friend Singh roam around across the county with the victim’s mobile phone by keeping it on as a ploy to divert attention. When calls were made to her number, it kept ringing, which made her kin and the police investigating the case think that she was alive and could have gone somewhere to teach her husband a lesson. According to relatives and police, the couple had frequent fights.

“Chandrakanth killed his wife by strangulating her after a heated argument at their apartment in Hebbal on January 6. He immediately called his friend Singh to his apartment and got the body disposed. Singh took the body in his car to Kamandoddi forest area at Shoolagiri in Krishnagiri and burnt it by pouring diesel However, Chandrakanth stayed back at his apartment. After disposing the body, Singh then travelled to Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh by taking the victim’s mobile phone,” said an officer probing the case.

Chandrakanth was sure that the police would come knocking at his doors so he made Singh roam around the country with his wife’s mobile phone by keeping it on. When she went mysteriously missing, her mother and others started calling her. However, the phone was ringing, but never answered. The victim’s mother thought Akshatha could be travelling.

“Akshatha’s mother filed a complaint of missing with the SR Nagar police three days after the murder. Though the murder happened at the couple’s apartment in Hebbal, the case was investigated by the SR Nagar police as the complaint was filed there. Her mother, while filing the complaint, said that her daughter had gone to meet Chandrakanth in SR Nagar on January 6 to take some money as she was planning a trip to North India. Since then, she was not to be seen,” Chandra Gupta, DCP (Central) told Bangalore Mirror.

The SR Nagar police then found out about the strained relationship between the couple. The police then started quizzing Chandrakanth and the victim’s mother who kept changing her statements.

“Looks like her mother, who is suspected to have known about the murder, tried to hush up the matter. The victim is said to have been caught red-handed by her husband while being with another man. Based on this information, the police started grilling Chandrakanth and finally he confessed to the crime. When the accused visited the police station a few times to know the progress of the case, the police started suspecting him,” the officer said.

Further interrogation led to the confession. The Tamil Nadu police found the body in Shoolagiri and on January 7 itself.

Chandrakanth and Rajvinder. (Below) Akshatha, the victim

City bizman kills techie wife, burns her body

Bengaluru: Acity-based businessman was arrested on Saturday for smothering his 29-year-old wife to death nearly a month ago and getting her body burnt in a forest area near Hosur. The victim, Akshatha, was working with the HR department of Wipro until December.

Chandrakanth S Kondli, 38, was arrested along with his accomplice Rajvinder Singh who burnt the body and misled the cops, for a short while, by travelling with Akshatha’s cellphone to Punjab. Kondli is a co-–partner of Silver Spoon Bar and Restaurant in Shantinagar. The special team probing the case reached the forest area on February 2 and recovered Akshatha’s half-burnt body.

Kondli and Akshatha were married for 10 years and they lived with their four-year-old son in Hebbal-Kempapura’s Vinayaka Layout. Akshatha hailed from Sirsi and Kondli from Karwar. Although she was reported missing since January 6, the bone-chilling crime came to light only on Saturday after the Central Division police arrested the culprits.

Husband, aide cooked up story to cover up murder

Initially, we thought it was the case of a missing person,” DCP (central) Chandragupta said. Kondli told police that Akshatha and he had consumed alcohol on the night of January 6 and a heated argument broke out between them after he accused her of having an extra-marital affair. In a fit of rage, Kondli smothered her with a pillow.

Their son was away that night, with his grandmother who lives in Sahakarnagar.

Realizing that he had killed his wife, Kondli called his bar employee Rajvinder Singh home and directed him to dump the body in some distant place and destroy evidence. They shifted the body to a car hired by Kondli from a rental firm. While Kondli remained at home, Singh took the body to Kamanadoddi forest near Hosur, and burnt it.

Later, they together cooked up a story. Fearing that police would suspect foul play, Kondli handed over Akshatha’s cellphone to Singh and ordered him to go to his hometown in Punjab. The next morning, Kondli told his mother-in-law Rekha that Akshatha had fought with him the previous night and had left the house. Rekha remained quiet, thinking that her daughter would have gone to a friend’s house and would return once she calmed down. But Rekha began to worry when her calls to Akshatha went unanswered.

“The phone rang every time, but it was never answered. I was sure something had gone wrong. When I confronted Kondli, he told me that Akshatha had taken Rs 50,000 from him and could have gone on a tour,” Rekha told police. She lodgedacomplaint on January 23.

DCP Chandragupta said: “A special team started questioning Kondli and they found several contradictions in his replies. Subsequently, Kondli opened up.” Kondli told police that Akshatha’s phone was given to Singh to make everyone believe that she was alive and touring. Police succeeded in bringing Singh back to Bengaluru and arrested him. The duo will be taken into police custody for another round of questioning.

The couple had planned a trip

Police said Akshatha and Kondli had actually planned a 15-day road trip and that is the reason why the latter had hired a vehicle from a car-rental firm. Preliminary investigations reveal that Kondli was suspicious about his wife. Madan Kumar, a family friend and resident of Kempapura, said: “Chandrakanth had financially supported Akshata’s family and they were grateful to him. Even Rekha (Akshatha’s mother) knew that the couple had differences but never thought it would end in such a way.”

UP encounters: Top cop backs police force but tells seniors to keep eye on juniors

The state police chief’s remarks come at a time when the Yogi government has been issued notice from the National Human Rights Commission with regard to the rising number of alleged encounter deaths. Written by indian express Meerut | Published: February 11, 2018

DGP OP Singh in Meerut on Saturday. (Photo: Meerut Police)State police chief O P Singh on Saturday exhorted his force to continue their crackdown on alleged criminals, while at the same time asking officers to keep an eye on their subordinates. Speaking to media on his first visit to Meerut after assuming command of the state police, Singh said, “Criminal elements will not be spared.” He said top performing cops in each district will now be rewarded every month.

 “During the last one year, the police have been able to instill fear among criminals,” he said, while praising Meerut Zone police for crime control. He acknowledged the “limited resources” of the state police but said efforts were being made to improve it. He expressed anguish over the recent alleged encounter death of a gym trainer at the hands of Noida police and asked the area SSP, Love Kumar, to keep a check on his subordinates.
The state police chief’s remarks come at a time when the Yogi government has been issued notice from the National Human Rights Commission with regard to the rising number of alleged encounter deaths.  As per the DGP headquarters, a total of 34 people were killed between March 20, 2017 to January 31 this year. Singh also said that a forum will be formed to ensure security to members of the trading community and a SP-rank officer will be made its nodal officer. He appealed to the people to help police and assured that the police emergency number (100) will be more responsive.

Fisherman found dead after chase by police in Chennai


PublishedFeb 11, 2018
Police chased the fleeing fishermen and a cop allegedly threw his lathi at them, a fisherman said.

Thamilarasu’s family breaks down on learning about the incident. (Photo: DC)

 Thamilarasu’s family breaks down on learning about the incident. (Photo: DC)

Chennai: A fisherman was killed during a police chase and an alleged attack on him at Kasimedu harbour in Chennai on Friday night.  Fisherman Thamilarasu (35) of CG Colony, Kasimedu and his friends were said to be playing cards on a boat docked at Kasimedu harbour on Friday night. Kasimedu policemen, while on rounds, tried to apprehend them. Police chased the fleeing fishermen and a cop allegedly threw his lathi at them, a fisherman said. “The impact of the lathi injured Thamilarasu’s eye and he subsequently fell into the sea and went missing,” the fishermen alleged.

Police and local fishermen found his body onshore later. Meanwhile, the news of Thamilarasu’s death spread among other fishermen and they protested on Saturday morning, seeking action against the policemen who had allegedly chased Thamilarasu.Thamilarasu’s wife Deepika and relatives refused to allow the post-mortem and demanded a government job. However, police officers pacified the agitators.

Traffic cop mowed down on NICE Road

Bengaluru: A 28-year-old traffic constable was killed on the spot after being rammed by the unidentified vehicle near Devegowda Circle in NICE Road under Byatarayanapura traffic police station limits on Saturday afternoon.

Ravi Shankar was a resident of Sondekoppa near Magadi. A bachelor, he was staying with his father in Sondekoppa and would regularly travel to the city on his bike, his colleagues from the police station told STOI.

According to police, the accident had occurred around 12.40pm when Ravi was manning traffic near Devegowda Circle.

“Ravi and home guard Venkoba Rao were deployed at the spot. Rao said he had gone to relieve himself when the accident took place. An unknown vehicle hit Ravi, killing him instantly,” police said.

Police have launched a manhunt for the driver and the vehicle.

Forced into gay sex, man kills colleague

Bengaluru: A security guard was arrested for allegedly bludgeoning his colleague to death after the latter forced him to indulge in gay sex, said Hoskote police.

The accused, Rajesh Lohar, 25, is a native of Jharkhand and a resident of Labour Colony in Bidarahalli. Rajesh was booked for murdering his colleague, Shankar Khairi, 23, on March 13.

“Shankar Khairi regularly forced him to indulge in gay sex, which he did not like. On March 13, the duo fought and in a fit of rage, Rajesh bludgeoned Khairi to death,” police said. TNN



Author: Ravikanth K.A.

I am a Rajakaluve and Lake encroachment investigator, advisor, consultant. Ravikanth is my name. I can tell you exactly which property is safe for you to buy and which one is not safe, even to be considered or given a second look, from the perspective of lake or rajakaluve or storm water drain encroachment and property demolition possibilities in the future (that will lead to your ultimate financial destruction). Below is given a brief description about my skills and the value addition that I can bring to your property purchase endeavour, when you plan to buy some property somewhere in Bangalore. Contact me on 8884284819 for appointment for a paid consultancy (on commercial terms) to get your property that you are planning to buy checked – to see if it has got any encroachment into any water body like a rajakaluve/storm water drain/naala/nala/water feeder canal or a lake etc. Even if it is in the no-construction zone, called buffer zone of a lake or a rajakaluve, as per NGT Rules and norms, you are not supposed to buy the property and if you do, you could be in trouble with demolition threats going forward (in the future) from the concerned authorities. Hence, dont by penny wise and pound foolish. Get your property checked by me before buying anything blindly anywhere in Karnataka especially in Bangalore. Contact me on 8884284819 for an expert opinion on all rajakaluve and lake encroachment investigation, advise and consultancy of any property that you wish to buy anywhere in Bangalore, both urban and rural areas (including the outskirts) of Bangalore. Connect with me – Ravikanth, to get your property papers investigated by me for encroachment related issues and also to find out how you can explore real estate opportunities with me – for advice on Real Estate Investment anywhere in Bangalore – Any Locality – Anywhere in Bangalore’s vast land mass of 8005 sq.km

One thought on “306 Proof of Crime Patrol true stories ::: Throwing caution to the winds with gay abandon, affluent youngsters in India waste their lives by recklessly crashing their cars into trees & die in a hurry!!! Techie wife murdered by husband in illicit affair saga”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s