327 Proof of Crime Patrol true stories ::: Fratricide, matricide are all common daily murder crimes in India

Raped UP woman kills dad-in-law as hubby helps

Keshav Agrawal TNN Pilibhit:
A 26-year-old woman beat her father-in-law to death with a stick after he allegedly raped her twice on two consecutive days. Her husband was an accomplice in the crime. After commiting the murder on Saturday, the couple surrendered to police. The elder son of the deceased filed a written complaint, following which police lodged an FIR on Sunday. The woman has been sent for medical examination. The woman said her father-in-law had first raped her on Friday when her husband was working in the field. “My father-inlaw then apologised, so I forgave him and did not inform my husband. But my fatherin-law raped me again on Saturdaywhen I was sleeping in my room and my husband was sleeping in the verandah.,” she said. “I don’t have any remorse over what I did,” the woman’s husband said. According to locals, the wife of the dead man had committed suicide four years ago because of his “immoral” activities, while his elder son had built a separate house in the village to protect his wife from the father.“An FIR has been lodged against the couple under section 302 (murder). They were taken into custody after they surrendered,” said Madhotanda police station SHO Indra Singh.


Monday, 05 March 2018 | Staff Reporter | New Delhi

For a small share of property, a 50-year-old man killed his mother, set her ablaze and dumped the charred body at an agricultural field in Outer Delhi’s Shahbad Dairy area on February 27. Three days later, based on the bangles found on the body of the deceased woman, her daughter identified the body.

The accused, identified as Anil Kumar, was arrested on Saturday. The deceased was identified as Jamna Devi.

A senior police officer said the incident took place on February 27. The matter was reported to police on February 28 when the land owner spotted a semi-burnt body of a woman and made a call to police.

“Over past few years, Anil had a dispute with his mother over a 150-yard piece of land. He used to live a few metres away from his mother’s house in the Metro Vihar. On February 27, Anil had a heated argument with his mother and choked his mother to death. After killing his mother, Anil took the body to a nearby farm where he tried to set it alight but left it half burned, suspecting that he will be caught by someone,” said a senior police officer.

On March 1, it was only when the farm owner spotted the body of the elderly woman that he informed the local police.

The police officer said, “The body was kept at the mortuary and posters were pasted across the area. It was on March 2 that the daughter of the deceased came to the mortuary.

“Since the body was severely burnt and her face unrecognisable, it was through gold bangles on the wrist of charred body she identified her mother,” said police.

Police added that on further questioning, the woman told police how her mother used to have quarrel with her brother, Anil over a piece of land. On questioning Anil, he broke down and confessed to killing his mother.

He told police that a case pertaining to the land was pending in the court and on the day of the mother, he went to his mother’s house to ask her to give the land but she blatantly refused.

Woman kills daughter

Jajpur: A woman reportedly murdered her minor daughter by throwing her in a village pond in Mugpal village in Kuakhia police station limits in the district late last night. The accused has been identified as Sony Behera, 26.

A police source said the woman was married to Bijay Kumar Behera, 30, around seven years ago and they lived in Mugpal village. Behera was a drum beater by profession, had two children, a six-year-old son and a three-year-old daughter. The husband had gone out to beat drum on Friday. The couple had a quarrel over some domestic issue on that day. He had not given any money to the woman and therefore she could not prepare food for herself, in-laws and two children on Saturday. The entire family had to starve.

“The couple had a quarrel over some domestic issue and the husband went out to beat the drums on Friday. As he had not given any money to his wife during his departure, the family had nothing to eat on Saturday. While the son was sleeping with her grand mother in a separate room, the accused was sleeping with her three-year-old daughter, identified as Barsha in the other room,” said Kuakhia Police station inspector-in-charge Ashis Kumar Sahu.

He said on late Saturday night while Barsha was asleep, the woman threw her into the village pond.

“The woman went to her parental home in Mahapur village in Jajpur Sadar police limits on morning and told them that she killed her daughter,” Sahu said.

Later, the family members and local residents recovered the body from the pond and informed the police. The police said the body was sent to district head quarters hospital for post-mortem.

Woman kills husband on tantrik’s advice, arrested

TNN | Mar 5, 2018

The accused KV Rama.
The accused KV Rama.
NEW DELHI: A 48-year-old woman, a central government employee, has been arrested for allegedly murdering her husband, a manager in a real estate firm, on the advice of a godman.
K V Rama, a resident of the Kalibari area in New Delhi, was apparently told by the tantrikto poison her husband, D S Murti (52), to bring peace in the family. Rama claimed that Murti had sold off her jewellery to repay a debt of Rs 12 lakh and their married life was unhappy as her husband was used to drink a lot.DCP (New Delhi) Madhur Verma said Rama was arrested along with her accomplice, Shyam Singh alias Bhagat-ji, the tantrik who had got the poison.

On February 26, Murti was admitted to Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital in an unconscious state. Murti dies a day later. After the phone number and the address of the person who had admitted him were found to be incorrect, Rama was seen in the CCTV footage of the hospital and traced from the registration details of her car.

The autopsy report indicated that Murti had died due to poisoning. His brother, D V S S Siva Sarma, who lives in Warangal district in Andhra Pradesh, was informed and a murder case was registered on the basis of his complaint.

Investigating officers said Rama had approached Bhagat in Dakshinpuri to improve her life. The tantrik gave her a packet of vibhuti that contained various harmful metals, said a source. On February 26, she had laced her husband’s drink with the poison and took him to the hospital as soon as he fell unconscious.

  •  Advised by tantrik, woman kills neighbour’s son
  •  Caught with tantrik, woman kills mother-in-law
  • Man stabs fellow player to death after losing in game

    Mateen Hafeez| TNN | Updated: Mar 4, 2018

    MUMBAI: A 23-year-old man who lost the Uno card gamestabbed another 24-year-old youth to death while playing the game at a slum in Aagripadaon Saturday evening. The police arrested the accused, Noor Mansoori, within two hours of the murder.

    Police said that the deceased, Abuzar Ansari (24) was playing Uno card outside his residence when he saw Mansoori passing from there. He invited Mansoori to play with him. The two played peacefully for sometime however Mansoori, an unemployed youth, began losing the game after sometime and got angry. When he started shouting and accusing Ansari of cheating, the later laughed at him and continue the game. Angry over losing the game, Mansoori allegedly pulled out a knife from his pocket and stabbed Ansari at head, abdomen, chest etc. Seeing Ansari bleeding, residents raised alarm. Panicked with the fear of being caught, Mansoori ran away from there.

    Ansri’s mother, Aayesha, 50, along with several neighbors rushed her son to hospital where he was declared dead. Soon after the murder, the police collected details about the accused and located him in a slum in nearby area where Mansoori was hiding. He has been arrested for murder.

    •  Man stabbed to death over card game
    • Exec couple found dead in bathroom after Holi

      BP Tablets Were Lying Near Them In Ghaziabad Flat

      Ghaziabad: Hours after extendedHolicelebrations with family and neighbours, an executive at a cellular services company and his wife, who worked with an MNC, were mysteriously found dead in the bathroom of their Indirapuram flat on Friday.

      Police are clueless on how the couple died. The postmortem report puts the cause of death as “uncertain”. The two were found naked, with strips of tablets to treat high blood pressure strewn near the bodies, police said.

      “Their viscera have been preserved and will be sent for forensic tests to Agra,” said Indirapuram SHO Sachin Malik.

      Neeraj Singhania, 38, a deputy GM at Matrix Cellular Services, and his wife Ruchi, 35, who worked with a US-based IT company in Noida, lived with his parents, younger brother and sister in a 3BHK flat in Indirapuram’s Gyan Khand 1. They have a five-year-old daughter.

      Police said the couple had celebrated Holi through the day on the roof of their flat and returned at 6pm. When they didn’t respond to knocks on the door around 9.30pm, Neeraj’s brother looked through a slitin thewindow and found his sister-in-law’s leg protruding from the bathroom.

      Sensing something amiss, thefamily broke open thedoor. “They found the couple lying on the floor of the bathroom without any clothes. An ambulance was called and they were rushed to a private hospital, where they were declareddead on arrival. Their bodies, however, did not have any injury marks,” said police .

      Raj youth beaten to death during Holi

      A dalit teenager was beaten to death over an argument regarding playing a song during Holi celebrations in Bhiwadi town of Alwar district on Friday. Police have arrested five people in connection with the case.

      Police said the deceased, Neeraj Jaatav, 16, was playing Holi with a group of people when they got into an argument. The verbal spat degenerated into violence when at least 12 people attacked Neeraj and three of his friends. They were taken to a hospital, where Neeraj later succumbed to his injuries.

      On Saturday, Neeraj’s family vandalized the hospital and damaged a police vehicle. They also refused to hand over his body for autopsy and agreed to follow protocol only when police took five people into custody.Investigations have revealed that the people involved in the brawl were highly inebriated . TNN

      Man burns wife for giving birth to 4 daughters

      Bareilly: A man allegedly set his wife on fire as he was angry that she had given birth to four daughters. The crime was committed in Katra area of Shahjahanpur on Thursday afternoon. The woman succumbed to her injuries on Saturday at a private hospital in Bareilly.

      Kshama (28), a native of Bareilly, was married to Satish Sharma on December 2010. The couple had four daughters Kanika, 6, Aarohi, 3, Bhumi 2 and eight-month-old Tanishka.

      Ekta Sharma, younger sister of Kshama told TOI, “Kshama’s husband was torturing her after the birth of Aarohi as he was angry she had given birth to daughters. On Thursday, when Kshama was sleeping alone in her room, Satish, his mother, brothers and father poured kerosene on her body and set her on fire. They even lockedthe room from outside. After hearing her screams, a few neighbours entered the house and took Kshama to hospital. She was later referred to a hospital in Bareilly. She succumbed to her injuries on Saturday morning.”

      Girl plans fake acid attack to save lover from rape charges

      Meerut: In a sensational twist to a case of acid attack on two sportswomen in Meerut on February 28, police revealed on Saturday that no such attack had actually occurred, and the two women, Shalu, 20, and Garima, 21, had allegedly tried to frame a third woman with who they had an ongoing rivalry.

      According to police sources, the acid attack was staged to put pressure on the alleged attacker, Soni Kumari, 24, to withdraw a gang rape case in which Shalu’s boyfriend was behind bars.

      Meerut SSP Manzil Saini said, “In September 2016, Soni’s brother was sent to jail on charges of rape. In what seemed like retaliation, Soni filed gang rape charges against three youths, including the brother of the woman who had indicted Soni’s brother. One of the three accused, Rajesh Khari, was the boyfriend of Shalu, and was the only one arrested. Shalu hatched a conspiracy to frame Soni in a fake acid attack, to put pressure on her to withdraw the gang rape case.”

      Currently, Soni Kumari is already in jail and police plans to secure her release. The news had created sensation, with National Commission for Women seeking a report from the SSP.

      HC upholds life term for dad who killed toddler

      Man Believed Child Wasn’t His, Fed Him Anti-HIV Drugs Abandoned Wife After Learning Of Hole In Her Heart

      Bengaluru: The Karnataka high court has upheld the life sentence awarded to a man who killed his 16-month-old son by feeding him water laced with anti-retroviral (HIV) drugs, suspecting he wasn’t his biological father.

      A division bench of justices Ravi Malimath and K Somashekar affirmed the September 27, 2012 verdict of a fast-track court holding Ravi alias Battery Ravi guilty of killing his son.

      “There may be some discrepancies in the evidence of some witnesses who had been treated as hostile, but that of the prosecution witnesses, the mother, a child witness, the investigating officer, the doctor who conducted autopsy and a retired doctor is clinching and proves the guilt of the accused,” the bench observed in its order.

      The trial court had said Ravi, a resident of Saraswathipuram Colony, Hunsur in Mysuru district, shouldn’t be released for the rest of his life.

      According to the prosecution, around 10am on June 16, 2011, Ravi took his second child, Nishor, from the maternal house of his wife on the pretext of buying him eatables. It is said that he took Nishor (along with his sisterin-law’s son) to an underconstruction Maratha community hall near Shanimahathma temple in Hunsur town. Suspecting that Nishor was not born to him, Ravi made the child drink water mixed with powdered anti-retroviral tablets like Zidovudine, Lamivudine and Nevirapine.

      Nishor was frothing when Ravi brought him back to his wife and was immediately rushed to the government hospital in Hunsur and later taken to KR Hospital, Msyuru, where he died.

      The wife testified that when she was pregnant with her second child, Ravi abandoned her after getting to know that she had a hole in her heart, forcing her to live with her parents.

      She further said Ravi told her family that she should be sent back only when she recovers and didn’t allow her in his house even when there was a reconciliation.

      The son of Ravi’s sisterin-law, an eyewitness, testified that his uncle took him along with Nishor to a bakery, bought them eatables and juice and then took them to the Maratha community hall where he made Nishor drink water laced with powdered tablets in a steel glass.

      The investigating officer testified that Ravi alone could have got those anti-retroviral drugs, which are prescribed for a person with HIV, as the accused in his voluntary statement said his parents were taking the drugs regularly. The doctor testified that he was treating Ravi’s father (now dead), an HIV-positive patient, and had prescribed the tablets to him.

      Hotel staffer’s neck slit in suspected robbery bid

      Bengaluru: A 20-year-old hotel management trainee was injured in the neck during a suspected robbery attempt near ITC Gardenia Hotel, off Lavelle Road, around 2am on Sunday.

      Cubbon Park police said Neeraj Joshi, from Uttarakhand, was on his way home after work when a bike with two men slowed down near him. The man on the pillion stretched his hand towards Neeraj, but the biker suddenly accelerated on noticing people around them.

      The pillion rider allegedly used a sharp-edged weapon to slit Neeraj’s neck before fleeing the spot.

      A friend took Neeraj to nearby Mallya Hospital; he is out of danger now. Neeraj told police that the attackers neither spoke nor tried to snatch his valuables. “We are not sure who they were. We are checking the CCTV footages,” an officer said.

      Cop guarding Jaya memorial shoots himself


      A 26-year-old police constable guarding the memorial of former CM J Jayalalithaa on the Marina shot himself dead early on Sunday morning. Armed reserve police constable Arunraj, 26, from Perungudi in Madurai, who killed himself was part of a team of four constables guarding the site with .303 bolt action rifles. Around 4.55am, the other constables heard the sound of gunfire from the right side of the memorial where Arunraj stood. They ran there and found him lying in a pool of blood. Arunraj had shot himself underneath the jaws, with the bullet piercing through his head and coming out. He was rushed to the hospital where he was declared dead, following which an autopsy was carried out.

      Businessman shoots himself

      “The victim was into automobile business and was also running a car service station. Ahuja is a divorcee and was staying alone in the apartment. His ex-wife and children are living separately and their whereabouts is yet to be ascertained. We suspect he was upset about his single status, and could have shot himself due to that,” said a police officer.

      The jurisdictional Hennur police contacted his sister and brother-in-law, who stay in Delhi. Ahuja’s sister has given her statements to the police. Though initially there was talk that the victim was an ex-serviceman, his sister has refuted this claim. The suicide came to light when resident of other flats in the building rushed to his house after hearing the gun shot. The neighbours then informed the matter to the security and the police. The post-mortem was conducted at the Ambedkar hospital.

      “The body was handed over to his sister. No foul play is suspected in the death. The victim has fired one round to his head and the bullet has exited through his arm,” the officer added.

      The Hennur police have registered a case of unnatural death and have sent the recovered revolver to FSL for further examination.

      Bus conductor, mother fall from inspector’s 5th-floor flat

       A 34-year-old KSRTC bus conductor and his 60-year-old mother died after falling from the fifth floor of an apartment building in Belathur, Kadugodi, Southeast Bengaluru, early on Tuesday.

      The apartment belongs to a police inspector, Chandrappa. Four days ago, he had summoned Maunesh and Sundaramma, of Chikkanahalli in Shahapura taluk of Yadgir district, to his flat to inquire about his missing sister. Chandrappa is attached to the District Special Branch (DSB) in Kolar.

      The mother and son were staying with him to help him trace his sister, the inspector told in his statement to the police.

      Preliminary inquiries showed Maunesh, a married man, had an affair with Chandrappa’s sister. He allegedly eloped with her and married her against Chandrappa’s wishes. The inspector tracked down the couple, brought his sister home, annulled their marriage and warned Maunesh to stay away.

      Last week, however, Chandrappa’s sister went missing again. Suspecting Maunesh, he summoned him to the city. Fearing that her son might be harmed, Sundaramma accompanied him.

      The incident emerged around 4.30 am when a security guard noticed two bodies lying motionless in a pool of blood. He alerted the apartment residents’ association which called the police.

      Police shifted them to a hospital where doctors declared them brought dead. Police then detained Chandrappa for questioning. Chandrappa told them he was at sleep at the time of the incident. The duo had fallen from the utility space balcony of the kitchen. There was no suicide note, police said.

      Chandrappa’s flat, number 403, is located on the fifth floor of MSR Empress Apartments. He is unmarried.

      “We cannot conclude whether the case is a suicide or murder. We are awaiting forensic and fingerprint expert reports,” said Abdul Ahad, DCP (Whitefield).

      Father chops off son’s wrist for watching porn on phone

      Hyderabad, DHNS: In a bizarre incident, a man chopped off his son’s right wrist as the latter was watching porn movies on his newly purchased mobile phone, on Monday.

      Mohammad Qayyum Qureshi, an electrician from Pahadisheriff, used a butcher’s knife to punish his adamant son Khaled Qureshi (19) as he was unable to beat that addiction.

      According to Pahadisheriff Police, Khaled has been working as a cable operator and he recently purchased a smart phone. Since then he has been watching movies and porn, particularly during night, much to his father’s anger.

      A few days ago, the duo had a heated argument over the issue as Khaled said that he was only watching movies.

      Khaled then bit his father’s hand and ran away from home. However, he returned and continued with his binge watching.

      During the early hours of Monday, while Khaled and everyone else in the home were in deep sleep, Mohammad chopped the former’s hand.

      Khaled woke up writhing in pain and started screaming. He was rushed to a private hospital in Chaitanyapuri, where doctors tried to reconnect the wrist with rest of the hand.

      Howeever, they said that there was little chance of saving Khaled’s hand as the wrist was almost severed from the hand.

      Mohammad has been arrested.



Author: Ravikanth K.A.

I am a Rajakaluve and Lake encroachment investigator, advisor, consultant. Ravikanth is my name. I can tell you exactly which property is safe for you to buy and which one is not safe, even to be considered or given a second look, from the perspective of lake or rajakaluve or storm water drain encroachment and property demolition possibilities in the future (that will lead to your ultimate financial destruction). Below is given a brief description about my skills and the value addition that I can bring to your property purchase endeavour, when you plan to buy some property somewhere in Bangalore. Contact me on 8884284819 for appointment for a paid consultancy (on commercial terms) to get your property that you are planning to buy checked – to see if it has got any encroachment into any water body like a rajakaluve/storm water drain/naala/nala/water feeder canal or a lake etc. Even if it is in the no-construction zone, called buffer zone of a lake or a rajakaluve, as per NGT Rules and norms, you are not supposed to buy the property and if you do, you could be in trouble with demolition threats going forward (in the future) from the concerned authorities. Hence, dont by penny wise and pound foolish. Get your property checked by me before buying anything blindly anywhere in Karnataka especially in Bangalore. Contact me on 8884284819 for an expert opinion on all rajakaluve and lake encroachment investigation, advise and consultancy of any property that you wish to buy anywhere in Bangalore, both urban and rural areas (including the outskirts) of Bangalore. Connect with me – Ravikanth, to get your property papers investigated by me for encroachment related issues and also to find out how you can explore real estate opportunities with me – for advice on Real Estate Investment anywhere in Bangalore – Any Locality – Anywhere in Bangalore’s vast land mass of 8005 sq.km

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s